Ann Voskamp, A Holy Experience
171. Miracles, the greatest that His mercies are new every morning.
172. Vulnerable teaching on difficult topics--truth spoken in grace.
173. Earlier sunrise.
174. A missed nap allowing for a late-sleeping toddler.
175. Remembering: pruning for greater beauty.
176. 66 degrees.
177. Truly seeing, some days.
179. When I get it right for them. Not today, but once in a while.
180. The sound of chains being loosed, little by little.
181. Hand-knit scarves.
182. The hope of reaching 1000 gifts.
183. New life, here already, arriving in June (clarification: my sister, not me!)
184. Jesus is coming soon. Come, Lord Jesus.